We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you looking for inspirational quotes on selling? Sometimes you have to look past the numbers to find the philosophy behind making the sale. Is your sales staff motivated enough, or could they use a wake-up call?
Who better to inspire salespeople than those who have achieved success in their fields? Whether it's entertainment, sports, or life in general, the wisdom of others who have triumphed over adversity is always a source of inspiration.
Here is a collection of quotes to help motivate you to think about sales in different ways. Remember, closing the deal is about more than just the bottom line or the end result. Sometimes it's about the journey to get there.
Quotes From Oprah Winfrey About Success
It's worth putting Oprah in her own category because any woman who is known the world over only by her first name is definitely doing something right. The talk show host and award-winning actress became a media empire unto herself through sheer grit and determination. Her success came after overcoming a difficult childhood and struggling with her health and her weight under intense public scrutiny.
And Oprah has had plenty to say about success. Here are some of her most memorable quotes.
- "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness."
- "Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."
- "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance. Then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."
Quotes From Others to Inspire Sales
Closing the deal is intimidating, but it doesn't have to be overwhelming. Get your game face on and take inspiration from some of these quotes about winning attitudes.
- "Remember, you only have to succeed the last time." -Brian Tracy, writer and inspirational speaker
- "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and when you have found that attitude, follow it." -William James, doctor and philosopher
- "There are two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group. There is less competition there." -Indira Gandhi, the first female prime minister of India
- "Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means." -Albert Einstein, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics who developed the theory of relativity
- "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself." -Paul William "Bear" Bryant, record-setting college football coach
- "Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity." -Lou Holtz, college football coach and broadcaster
- "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid activist who became president of South Africa