We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Try your hand at one of these free Spanish worksheets. Print one of them off to help you learn or reinforce your skills over numbers, colors, common phrases, and other Spanish basics.
You'll also want to check out these free Spanish printables to help you learn Spanish. There are printable flashcards, alphabet printables, color chart posters, and more printables to help you learn new words and reinforce ones you know.
Free Spanish Worksheets to Help You Learn Numbers
Learning to count in Spanish is a good first step in learning the language. These free Spanish worksheets will help you learn your numbers in Spanish to make everything from counting money to finding streets easier.
- Spanish Numbers: A 12-page worksheet for testing if you know the numbers 1-10 in Spanish through various games, like counting the objects, matching the number with the Spanish word, and finishing a number series. Answers are included at the bottom.
- Counting in Spanish: This free Spanish worksheet with have you hunting around your home to find out how many items in certain categories you have. The answer must be written in Spanish.
- Learning Number Words in Spanish: Complete this worksheet by writing the Spanish number that goes in each blank.
See How Well You Know Your Colors With These Free Spanish Worksheets
Learning colors in Spanish is another basic skill to learn. These free Spanish worksheets will help you identify and write out colors.
- Rainbow Colors: Label the different parts of the rainbow with the right color. An answer key is included.
- I Know My Colors: Color each object with the color listed below each of them.
- Colors in Spanish: Learn the words for colors in Spanish that includes a pronunciation guide.
More Free Spanish Worksheets
Here are more free Spanish worksheets to help you with vocabulary and phrases concerning greetings, relatives, animals, body parts, shapes, and more.
- Adjective Quiz: A 32-word match questions. Write out the Spanish word that corresponds with the pictures and English adjectives.
- Mi Familia Interesante: Create descriptions of you and your family members using this worksheet of Spanish terms for relatives.
- Shapes: Test your knowledge of the Spanish translations for shapes with this printable worksheet. Just draw a line from the word to the shape. An answer key is located at the very bottom of the document, along with the correct way to pronounce the shapes in Spanish.
- Possessive Adjectives: Learn about the possessive adjectives mi(s), tu(s), and su(s) in this free Spanish worksheet.
- Word Match Quiz for Introductions: Read the English words or phrases and see if you can correctly match them up with the Spanish equivalents from the word list. Answers are located at the very bottom of the last page.
- Singular Pronouns: Fill in the blank to complete these Spanish sentences that are missing singular pronouns. These are multiple-choice, and every answer is shown for you at the bottom of the final page.
- Greetings in Spanish: Learn phrases in Spanish so you can have a simple and friendly introduction in Spanish.
- Common Words and Phrases: Anser each question in Spanish and translate English statements to Spanish.
- The Weather: Look at the pictures and write the correct Spanish phrase to identify the weather event.
- About My Family: In this Spanish worksheet, you'll be reading questions about your family that are in Spanish, and you'll need to answer the questions in Spanish.
- Practice With Location Phrases: Fill in the blank with the Spanish word that makes sense in the sentence and with the picture. There's a word bank included.